The assessment wizard is a step-wise interface that will guide you through the different input data and parameters required to run either a dietary or a residential exposure assessment.
The assessment wizard is divided into three areas:
- Inputs area: it consists of the wide white area that contains the list of the input parameters and links to be filled in before running an assessment
- Navigation bar: it is positioned at the bottom of the assessment wizard. Use it to
- Move back and forward through the different steps of the wizard
- Run the assessment when all the necessary inputs are provided
- Save & close the assessment
- Delete the assessment